Taking action includes learning, expressing, creating, and caring, among other ways that we organize and advocate for change. See below for local and national resources to build community and take action.
Learning in Practice
- APA Online, resources & ongoing projects on Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Avivo, Avivo Institute of Career & Technical Education
- Everyday Feminism, an educational platform for personal and social liberation
- gal-dem, a creative magazine comprised of women of color
- MN Compass, racial equity resource directory
- NAMI Minnesota, African American Outreach Project
Healing and self-care
- Kente Circle
- POC Online Classroom: Self-Care Resources and Readings
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Walk-In Counseling Center
- You Feel Like Sh*t: An Interactive Self-Care Guide
Have a particular resource that you would recommend? Request to add to the growing list by connecting with us or sending an email to locus.mn[at]gmail.com.