The Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
are pleased to announce that we are currently accepting applications
for mentors and fellows for the 2014-2015 LOTT Fellowship Program.
The Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) Fellows Program is a leadership development program that offers intensive seminars, one-on-one mentoring, and networking to today’s promising young women. Over the course of three months, fellows and mentors will embark on an exciting journey of partnership, reflection, coaching and inspiration.
LOTT Mentors are Women Who Have:
- A minimum of five years professional work experience
- A history of community and civic involvement
- A commitment to self-reflection and personal growth
- A passion for coaching and developing others
- The potential to bring unique/diverse experiences, networks or resources to the mentoring relationship
- Exercised leadership and influence demonstrated through individual and collaborative experiences
Time commitment for mentors includes four LOTT events, scheduled from Nov. 2014 – May 2015 and at least three one-on-one meetings with their fellow.
LOTT Fellows are Women Who:
- Want to make things happen (at school, in community, in internships or work experiences)
- Value community and civic involvement
- Work in collaboration with others to accomplish goals
- Respect themselves, their peers and mentors, and those with different opinions or perspectives
- Commit to personal growth and developing leadership qualities
- Are in the final two years of a post-secondary degree program or considers herself an emerging professional
Time commitment for fellows includes five LOTT events, scheduled from Nov. 2014 – May 2015 and at least three one-on-one meetings with their mentor.
The LOTT Advisory Board