It was a pleasure to be a part of the crew that helped start and steward the #EYLI Leadership Institute. In fact, it went so well that the Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy – Minnesota (EPIP) and YNPN Twin Cities are partnering together again for a second cohort experience. Read on to learn more about this unique opportunity in the local foundation and nonprofit worlds and consider applying by the April 30 deadline!
Are you a 20-30-something? Do you work in the nonprofit and/or philanthropic sector? Fired up about your work and want to see that flame burn strong throughout your career? YNPN Twin Cities and Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP) Minnesota are partnering to offer a cohort experience that brings together young nonprofit professionals for a shared learning experience.
Ready to explore the big career questions you’ve been asking while doing some serious skill swapping and network weaving?Emerging leaders in the philanthropic and nonprofit sectors who are looking for a “community of practice” to establish a peer support system should apply. We are seeking a diverse mix of twenty-four 20- and 30-somethings (but there is no age limit)! Applicants must be a member of YNPN or EPIP Minnesota.
What will the program include?
- Monthly two-hour evening sessions
- The option to attend exciting community events each month with other participants
- Mentoring circles for small group connections and support
- The opportunity to help design and facilitate a monthly session based on your interests
- Selected readings, personal challenges, and reflective exercises between sessions
Benefits to Participants
- Expand your network among local nonprofit and philanthropic professionals.
- Practice useful habits of reflection to address questions about your life, leadership and career.
- Build facilitation, presentation and collaboration skills by sharing around a topic of
- your choice.
- Conduct a career refresh or re-charge in a supportive and accountable environment.
We are pleased to offer this opportunity at no cost! The application deadline is Thursday, April 30th. To learn more, nominate your peers, or apply visit YNPN’s website for details or shoot your questions to: LeadInMN@gmail.com!