New Beginning Financial Group & Ernest Comer III invite you to the first ever Young Professionals’ Wealth Development Strategies Summit! Join them Saturday for exciting opportunities for networking, knowledge-building, and thought leadership. Topics range from entrepreneurship, class flow management, to gaining clarity on building intentional relationships.
Young Professionals Wealth Development Strategies Summit
Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (CDT)
Please Join Us!
On Saturday, October 19, 2013 New Beginning Financial Group and Ernest Comer III will partner to host the Young Professionals’ Wealth Development Strategies Summit at the University of Minnesota’s Twin Cities campus. The purpose of this event is to provide insight and informed perspective on how wealth can be developed through understanding cash flow, professional relationships and the intricacies of entrepreneurship.
What sets this summit apart from any other coaching or training that currently exists is a well-defined focus on much more than just making money. The foundation of this concept is about who needs to create wealth, how to create wealth, why you need to create wealth, what can help you create wealth and who can help you create wealth. This event will add value and build upon the assets of our target audience and stakeholders by giving them personal access to empowering stories and effective strategies.
Presenters will include:
- Mark A. Wingo, CEO of New Beginning Financial Group and Author of “Wingonomics: How to Become a Cash Flow Millionaire on Any Budget, in Any Market”
- Clyde Anderson, CNN broadcast contributor and author of “What Had Happened Was: A Realistic Way to View a Deal of A Lifetime”
- Dr. Verna Price, Executive Coach, Leadership Consultant and author of “Power of People: Four Kinds of People who can Change Your Life”.
Young professionals who want to develop meaningful skills and understanding will become better connected within their respective industries. As a Dreamer, Observer, Socializer or Networker you will be provided with tangible knowledge and information relevant to career development as well as an opportunity to become better connected with other future leaders in businesses, entrepreneurship and nonprofits. Additionally, you can look forward to increased knowledge in managing personal finances which often translates to greater career satisfaction.
- Gain understanding on cash flow mgmt
- Learn intricacies of entrepreneurship
- Acquire uncommon insights on wealth
- Gain clarity on intentional relationships
- Build network & create relationships
- Gain valuable perspective from well-known thought leaders
- Expand horizons and see even greater growth potential
Registration for this event will be available online. Coordinators have decided to open this event to the general public with an option to attend for free. For registered attendees there are four registration options that come with perks including printed materials & resources provided by presenters as well as VIP Seating and our Networker attendees will even have access to an Exclusive Post-event Dinner with Presenters, Partners and fellow Networker ticket holders.
Current Supporters Include:
- New Beginning Financial Group
- NABA (National Association of Black Accountants)
- TC-BEN (Twin Cities Black Employee Network)
- University of Minnesota’s African American and African Studies Department
- Minnesota Rising
- Torch Community
- ALPFA (Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting)
We appreciate your generosity and support!
If you have any questions or would like your logo image included on the primary event flier we would be more than happy to accommodate in return for your assistance with getting the word out about this great event.